Monday 21 September 2009

Jasper back to Vancouver


We havd finished with Moose tours now, it was a really good way of getting around. The guides were great and the people on the tour (for the most part) fun.

We managed to get a free upgrade to a private room at the hostel in Vancouver so we instantly turned it into a wash room getting my 4 pairs of pants clean. I've found the ice breaker pants the best as they dry quickest, and can be worn for upto 3 days without feeling too uncomfortable/ kate noticing, which I'm sure your glad to know.

We splashed out on Sushi for our last night in Vancouver, there was loads of food, massive lumps of salmon and tuna, really tasty. We then headed off yesterday on the grey hound to cross the border, it seemed to take ages at the security crossing (1hour) during which we had our fingers scanned and pictures taken. To be honest I'm not happen with that level of personal data being taken, I'm sure its all in the name of national security, but it makes me nervous.

The hostel we are in is amazing, last night they fed us free taco's and chilli, and it was eat as much as you like, so I did, and then finished kate's portion. We got chatting to some noce boys and girls and headed to a bar for quarter dollar beers. It was a goth bar and I handn't changed out of my shorts so I got a few strange looks.

Kates out enjoying the Dead Guy tour, which I'm sure she will have loads to report on.

Missing you all, Tim

No comments: